Re: Air Canada Announces 14 New Tango Routes; Provides Canadians with Low Fare, High Value Air Service from Coast to Coast - 2002 Summer Service Grows to 68 Daily Departures

Where's Deer Lake? I know of one near Corner Brook, Newfoundland, and
there's one in North Western Ontario.

Kelowna-Toronto? This is an old AC mainline route that became a summer
route and then nothing. They probably figured that most of the rev. on
this route was similar to that of a Toronto-Fort Myers flight, blue-hair
brigade.

Toronto-Abbotsford? An old Canada 3000 route that should probably do
well.

Gotta give it to Mr. Milton and crew, they not frightened. Mind you,
they also have a surplusus of planes, employees that can't layoff and a
vacuum left by C3.

Matthew