From: "www.joepries.com" <airlinephoto@yahoo.com>
To: <AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Sky-1] Wrong runway

> Steve,
> I have an advanced copy of AWST (next weeks issue) and theres an article
about this story- they show the airport rwy/twy layout and what his
departure should have been and what he actually did.  Article mentions that
at the end of the twy the tires left marks on a small snow bank- they just
pulled out of this near disaster by the skin of their teeth- pilots are now
grounded and NTSB investigating the actions of the controllers.  stay tuned