Walter & WN

Dunno 'bout the rest of you, but these constant pr postings and hyperlinks
really don't add much to the landscape of this fine board!  Do us a favor
Walter, paraphrase what the gist of the story is..then give us a link to
follow if we're interested.  The subject line is interesting, but I've got a
life and it's not married to this damned invention of Al Gore's!  Estoy loco
por usted!

RT Simpson
Phoenix