Air Jamaica connects to Tobago

(Trinidad Guardian)

Caribbean airline Air Jamaica now has connecting services to Tobago and
Guyana.In a release issued yesterday, the airline said its New York
passengers could connect to Tobago and Guyana on its commuter partner
Caribbean Star at Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados. "There
is a strong link between Barbadians and Guyanese and I think this new
connection will further strengthen ties between the two communities. It
will also increase options for destination-hopping tourists," said Air
Jamaica's Allen Chastanet. "We are actively working with hoteliers in
Tobago to promote this destination in New York. It's something we had
originally initiated with EC Xpress so I am happy we are now able to
continue with the programme in collaboration with Caribbean Star," he said.
Chastanet is the former director of EC Xpress, a sister airline of Air
Jamaica. In March 2001, EC Xpress shut down operations due to heavy
competition on its route.  Caribbean Star has already begun service to
Guyana, while the Barbados-Tobago service is expected to begin early next
month.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Revellers Mas Band) http://www.revellers.com/
(Trini Revellers Mas Band)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/