Fwd: WestJet Reinforces Route Expansion through Winnipeg International Airport

>WestJet Reinforces Route Expansion through Winnipeg International Airport
>

>     WINNIPEG, Jan. 22 /CNW/ - Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc. (WAA) today
>confirmed that WestJet Airlines will be adding Winnipeg-Regina service
>effective March 4, 2002 with 12 non-stop flights per week.
>     Murray Sigler, President & CEO, WAA said, "We are pleased that Winnipeg
>has become a major focus city for WestJet with expected WestJet passenger
>growth in the Winnipeg hub to increase by 50% in 2002. This marks the 7th new
>destination to be announced by WestJet for Winnipeg in the past 3 months and
>brings to a total of 11 communities served by WestJet.
>     Sigler said, "WestJet's continuing expansion of Winnipeg service is
>vitally important for Winnipeg and our airport, particularly at this juncture.
>At a time when it is critical to sustain new and competitive air services we
>are indeed fortunate that WestJet is comfortable in staking a growing part of
>its future in Winnipeg." Sigler reiterated that "WAA remains committed to
>working together with WestJet to ensure that short to medium haul, low price
>air services remain viable in this country."
>     WestJet service will include non-stop air service from Winnipeg to the
>following cities (flights per week): Calgary (33), Edmonton (14), Regina (12),
>Saskatoon (7), Thompson (6), London (6), Sudbury (4), Sault Ste. Marie (2),
>Thunder Bay (7), Hamilton (20), and Vancouver (1).

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Revellers Mas Band) http://www.revellers.com/
(Trini Revellers Mas Band)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/