Re: Security in US Vs Tel Aviv (was 60 minutes)

> >   Does anyone know how many daily flights El Al operates?

Just a point of info....
The message header is accurate in the sense that at Tel Aviv,
security, run by El Al and the airport authority, is essentially the
same for all airlines. I was once grilled and searched more for a BA
flight to London (including my shoes btw) than for a subsequent El
Al (to Cairo, no less).
--
Niels