Re: Airline Hunting Season Begins

Hi all,
       Have just read it all and have got to say this is where the US lags
behind Europe, the UK in particular. The airline I work for has been doing all
 of this for several years now on all flights ex the UK from ATR-42 to 747
aircraft size. It does cause a problem when it goes wrong but that is not
very often. Having said that as Walter just stated I wouldn't like to be on
duty on Friday!

All the best
Dave