Re: Web site for airlines, equipment and routes

On Tuesday, January 15, 2002, at 03:09  PM, Tyler Munoz wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a web site that lists airlines that fly
> certain routes and the type of equipment that they operate on those
> routes?

You can try Travelocity.com.  Go to their main page and then click on
Time Tables; it's on the right side of the window towards the bottom of
the list of links.  You can then enter your city pair, and restrict it
to particular airlines if you want.  It gives you the current schedule.
The biggest drawback I've found with it is that it's sometimes not
specific about aircraft types, not always listing subtypes and in
particular often only says "Airbus Jet" or "Airbus Industrie Jet" for
A319 and A320 flights.

--
David Mueller / SAN
kawika42@mac.com