Re: Boeing 720s

The one they fly in Canada, last I saw (last year) was red and had a funny
nose fixed up to handle turboprops. C-FETB.

Here's the Transport Canada entry for it:

      Mark C-FETB Serial No 18024
      Make BOEING Model 720-023B
      Base Of Operation  QUE., MONTREAL File Location Quebec
      Reg Purpose Private Flight Authority Flight Permit - Specific
      Category Aeroplane Weight (Kgs) 106142
      Year of Manufacture 1961 Year Imported 1986
      Country of Manufacture United States

      Owner Registration:
      Issue date 2001-02-01 Owner Registration 1986-02-10

      Engine: Turbo Fan Number of Engines 4
      Owner Information:
      Name PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA CORP./PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA CIE Multiple
Owners No
      Address 1000 MARIE VICTORIN / 05CA2
      City LONGUEUIL Province Quebec
      Postal Code J4G 1A1 Region Quebec