amusing book

Howdy:
I came across a book titled Plane Insanity written by a former Flt Attdt from
Mia Beach. The destinations and A/C match A*A  (But I dont know about  their
Omaha base-???).
In addition to the wild stuff he's witnessed, there are newspaper clips from
around the world. My favorite one is about a Monarch A300 that made an
emergency landing in India and the local bomb sqd found the culprit was an
"vivrating sex aid" inside a someone's bag :-P
DM