Fwd: Air Canada Announces New Tango Service to Regina/Saskatoon and Thunder Bay; More Summer Service to Vancouver, Winnipeg and Halifax

>Air Canada Announces New Tango Service to Regina/Saskatoon and Thunder
>Bay; More Summer Service to Vancouver, Winnipeg and Halifax
>

>     Tango fleet to grow to 9 aircraft; Website continues to draw over 80% of
>     bookings
>
>     MONTREAL, Jan. 10 /CNW/ - In response to rapidly growing customer demand
>for its low fare Tango service, Air Canada is pleased to announce today the
>addition of three new destinations to its Tango network. Effective April 1,
>daily Tango service will commence between Regina/Saskatoon-Toronto and Thunder
>Bay-Toronto, with tickets available for sale immediately. Until January 24,
>special one way introductory fares are available including Regina/Saskatoon-
>Toronto for as low as $169 and Thunder Bay-Toronto for as low as $89. All
>Tango fares are available with no minimum stay and no advance purchase
>requirement.
>     Following the recent network addition of St. John's on January 7, and
>with the addition of these three new destinations, the Tango network expands
>to include twelve major Canadian cities from coast to coast.
>
>     MORE SUMMER SERVICE AND MORE AIRCRAFT
>     In addition, effective June 17, Tango's existing service on high demand
>routes will be expanded to accommodate increased traffic during the busy
>summer travel season. Tango's Toronto-Vancouver service will increase from two
>to three daily non-stop flights, Toronto-Winnipeg service will increase from
>one to two daily non-stop flights and Toronto-Halifax service will increase
>from one non-stop and two one-stop flights daily to four daily flights
>including two non-stop services. For summer 2002, Tango will offer over 290
>departures per week, with a fleet of nine aircraft including six Airbus 320
>aircraft currently in operation.
>     "With just over two months of operations now behind us, Tango continues
>to grow as a popular consumer choice for highly affordable, reliable air
>service coupled with Air Canada's reputation for the highest operational
>standards," said Robert Milton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Air
>Canada. "With the addition of Regina, Saskatoon and Thunder Bay, and
>additional summer service on select existing routes, we continue to expand Air
>Canada's participation in the rapidly growing market for low fare, no frills
>service."
>     Recent survey results indicate strong support among Canadians for Air
>Canada's provision of a low fare carrier. A nationwide telephone survey of 500
>Canadians conducted by Ipsos-Reid between November 30 and December 6, 2001
>found that 82 per cent of Canadians would fly a low fare, no frills airline
>operated by Air Canada. Further survey results are available at
><http://www.aircanada.ca>www.aircanada.ca under "Latest News".
>
>     The schedule for the new Tango services is as follows:
>
>     REGINA/SASKATOON SERVICE
>     ------------------------
>     AC No. 6049
> [...]

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Traffik) http://www.cariwaksoca.com/trafik.htm
(Caribbean Traffik Jam)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt