Re: Student Pilot flies plane into Tampa skyscraper

Jim, did you notice that the Cessna must have felt like a fly on that
building.  I was surprised to hear that there were no fires, they were
lucky it was a Saturday, and it looked like a Mayfly impacting on a
building, the way that tail was hanging outside the 42nd floor.  I
haven't read anything about this in the papers or heard about it on the
news as I type this reply on Sunday (01/06), but I suspect it's safe to
say the pilot was toast :-)

Richard