Small Plane Crashes Into Bank Of America Building

.....From NBC News 8 Tampa....

TAMPA -- A small aircraft crashed into southwest corner of the Bank of
America downtown building at 5 p.m. Saturday, officials said.
The aircraft was spotted by a U.S. Coast Guard helicopter who was doing
routine patrol, officials said. The building is located at Morgan and Ashley
streets.

Witnesses said the plane appeared to be flying between the Bank of America
and Am South buildings. But it crashed into the 20th or 25th floor of the
Bank of America building, officials said.

One official said there appeared to be one or two offices damaged in the
building. He called it minor damage.

````It was a huge thud,'' said Nick Cashion, a witness. ```` Debris came
down to Ashley. I thought I wasn't looking at it correctly. I thought it was
going to go past the Bank of America building.''