Fwd: Air Canada Celebrates Holiday Time 'here, There and Everywhere' with New Year's Seat Sale - Savings up to 40%

>Air Canada Celebrates Holiday Time 'here, There and Everywhere' with New=20
>Year's Seat Sale - Savings up to 40%
>

>     Further discounts for bookings at=20
> <http://www.aircanada.ca>www.aircanada.ca
>
>     MONTREAL, Jan. 2 /CNW/ - Air Canada is extending the holiday spirit=
 and
>celebrating the New Year with fares reduced up to 40% to most destinations
>across its network. The airline's annual January sale begins January 3,=
 2002
>and continues until January 16, 2002 for travel beginning as early as=
 January

 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------

 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------

 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------

 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------

 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------
 ----------------------------------

>     -------------------------------
>     ST. JOHN'S TO:
>     -------------------------------
>     Calgary/Edmonton           $339
>     Montr=E9al/Ottawa            $249
>     Toronto                    $219
>     Qu=E9bec City                $219
>     Boston                     $249
>     Frankfurt                  $319
>     London Heathrow            $269
>     -------------------------------
>
>     All travel to Canada and U.S. destinations must be completed by May=
 12,
>2002. The last departure date for most international travel is also May 12,
>2002. Prices and booking conditions vary according to destination.
>     Tickets are available through travel agents, Air Canada's website,
><http://www.aircanada.ca>www.aircanada.ca , as well as Air Canada=20
>Reservations. To facilitate the
>reservation process, tickets must be purchased at time of booking.=
 Reductions
>are based on lowest year-round published fares. Some fares are subject to
>government approval.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(TV6) http://www.tv6tnt.com/
(Trinidad & Tobago CNN TV6)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt