Happy New Year

To all on the list Happy New Year and lets hope 2002
is a better and safer year than 2001 is. Personally me
and my wife are getting ready to move to Delaware. I
will only be livcing 10 minnutes from ILG(New
Castle/Wilmington Airport) which has no airline
service although the Delaware ANG has C130's and lots
of biz jets. I hope some airline will start service
there the teminal is very quiet there. However, I will
now be only a 90 minnute drive from BWI and  service
of America's best airline Southwest....Dan...PHL