Re: More on Terrorist Reid

Websites are easy to make.. There are thousands of websites that will say
the 100% opposite
of the debka.com. For some reason i still believe that promoting hatred will
take us where
bin Laden and his cave huggers wants us to be.

We are entering another year in 21st century. (In some other parts of the
world it's
already 2002). Yet, we are so fast on pointing fingers to each other.

I hope both Israelis and Palestinians, Indians and Pakistanis, North Koreans
and South
Koreans and so many more can see that we cannot kick each other from this
blue planet.
There will be no end to killings if we don't realize that we all have two
eyes, two hands
and we share the same common values.

I hope that 2002 will be a better year for us; only we can understand that
only WE can
make it better , TOGETHER...

BAHA
Having one of the saddest new years of my life..