Re: Re LH 737QCs

I can't speak about other airlines, but in a few months, Alaska
Airlines will have been operating the 737Combi for 20 years. I think
they have 9 now and just recently added the latest. When I was
there we'd "recon" planes in Anchorage all day and night. At peak
times one airplane would be reconfigured 4 times a day
depending on passenger and cargo loads. The 727QCs were
harder to do, but Alaska used them right up to the end of the type in
service.
Mike

> I recall that B727/737 QC's never were successful.  To much
trouble/time to change every day and every night like the oiriginal
idea was. Didnt  UAL and other give up on them pretty quickly?