Re: Re LH 737QCs

on Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:53:53 -0500, W Wilson <wlw-jr@att.net> wrote:

> It depended on the operations. Hasn't AQ's QC ops done well over the years?

Yes it has, and remains a major part of Aloha's operation.  Among other
things, they have the contract to carry interisland cargo for UPS.  I'm not
sure if they're still doing it, but earlier this year they were even keeping
one of the QC's in cargo configuration for daytime cargo flights.  I imagine
this was in part to provide additional capacity after Kitty Hawk
International shut down; they operated a 727-200 freighter interisland.

--
David Mueller / HNL
kawika42@mac.com