Re: comment on AA today

AIRLINE / BAHA:

I agree. I wonder about those 'red flags.' Someone traveling with no luggage
on such a long route brings questions.  When did they notice that it was
a bogus passport? Shouldn't AA personnel get the same training? Can dogs
sniff out C4? I wonder how long they would last if they did an entire flight?
I'd be very suspicious about all US bound flights from foreign countries if
I were the FAA and make it mandatory that ALL passengers go through 'El Al'
styled security.

I'm also curious: why American Airlines and not Delta, or US Air? Why didn't
he choose Air France? I wonder if this man was a terrorist and tried
to make a political point by using AA?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts