Re: comment on AA today

According to an ABC News broadcast this evening, he had no *checked*
luggage, not "no luggage".  That's a very different story.   I can't
imagine that it's that unusual - I have traveled between the U.S. and
Europe with only a carry-on, for short business trips.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@postmodern.com