Re: comment on AA today

I hear you Lee- but the fact still stands that after 9/11 if you have a guy who is going intl and he has 0 baggage- you need to scrutinize him el al style- if the right security guy knew he had 0 baggage and they really looked at his b.s. fake passport, they may have gotten more clues or dug deeper- but no- someone dropped the ball- either with the fake passport not having been caught and the fact that he has 0 luggage- that alone is huge.

  D Lee Provo JR <travelman@canada.com> wrote: True Joe, but I am not sure if the French has been as security-conscious as
us here in Canada and the US. Indeed he was very clever using improvised
footwear. It remains to be seen (even in North America) if our sniffer dogs
can sniff explosives at security, and if x-rays can scan our entire bodies
for foreign objects.

We were lucky this time Joe, I agree

dlp

At 07:16 PM 12/22/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Lord help us if todays news was "AA 763 goes down in the Atlantic 200
>miles east Nova Scotia enroute paris-miami"
>
>This SOB got on an international flight with 0 baggage (according to news)
>-this should have been a red flag- after 9/11 this is unacceptable as far
>as im concerned. I'm livid, absolutely burning up over this.
>

>Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
>Serving the airline industry with quality photography
>AOL IM AIRLINE72
>http://www.joepries.com

>Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.

D Lee Provo JR
Director
Charter Express at Travel Masters West Broadway
Direct line 604 659 4172, Toll Free N. America 1 888 683 9933