Re: US Airways agrees to talks on small jets - union

...Somehow I get this message, if you are a ALPA
pilot, and you do not get what you want, you piss,
rant, and rave thru your Union Rep AGAINST your fellow
less senior pilots who just want a JOB!  Senior Pilots
do a fine job of flying a plane from Point A to Point
B, but they do an even greater job of nose-diving a
whole AIRLINE into the ground!

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't airline economics
MUCH WORSE now than they were in 1990 when things
started Nose-Diving big-time for EA and their equally
stupid demands for pay (in this case, the IAM).

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA