Re: Dependency tracking not working on macOS

Hi mpsuzuki,
hi Paul!

Thank you so much for having a deeper look and pointing out my problem! I unset TMPDIR and my project is working on macOS again. For at least 15 years nobody unset this variable - I am glad it is fixed now.

Thank you
Christoph

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.