Re: [Autoconf] Re: Dependency tracking not working on macOS

On my macOS 21 (Monterey), /usr/bin/make is GNU make 3.81, and no gmake is provided as a part of Xcode command line utility, I think. For newer GNU make, like 4.x, maybe the users have to consider to use homebrew or something like that, although I don't know manual installation of newer GNU make to /usr/bin has a harmful impact...

Regards,
mpsuzuki