Re: bool and C23

Thanks for catching that doc bug. I installed into Gnulib the stdbool patches with a fix for that, and also with one small change to tests/test-stdbool.c so that it depends on HAVE_C_BOOL instead of __STDC_VERSION__.

After we have more experience with this in Gnulib, we can start thinking about updating Autoconf.