Re: make check to test a few tests, not all

Hi,

On 2022-05-19, Mike Fulton <mikefultonpersonal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am working through some bugs porting autoconf to z/OS and I'd like to run
> the testsuite with just a particular test (e.g. 318).
> For my scripts, my preference would be to do this via 'make check' instead
> of running the testsuite directly.

You can pass arguments to the testsuite via TESTSUITEFLAGS make variable.
For example, to run just test 318:

 % make check TESTSUITEFLAGS='318'

It looks like this fact is not clearly documented anywhere in the package.

It is mentioned in README-hacking but that file is available from git
only and is not distributed.

Hope that helps,
  Nick