Re: Description not expanded in a call to AC_DEFINE

Dear Nick,

Many thanks for your prompt and helpful response!

So in my case, the file in question is called "version.h", so am I thus
correct that the description mechanism will not work and that I better
put the comments, if any, in version.h.in?

Thanks,

Sébastien.