Re: Debian archive rebuild with Autoconf 2.69c

Zack,

I recommend also contacting Jonathan Perkin of the NetBSD 'pkgsrc' project. The NetBSD 'pkgsrc' project (See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pkgsrc and https://www.pkgsrc.org/) actually supports far more operating systems than NetBSD and Jonathan Perkin does builds for many of the supported systems.

My understanding is that it possible to initiate a 'pkgsrc' build of tens of thousands of packages in a single go.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn
bfriesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/