Re: autoconf: AC_SYS_LARGEFILE documentation misleading

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Eric Blake <eblake@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I also think we can try harder to point out the need for config.h to
> appear first.  How about the following counter-proposal:

If we're going to warn people about this in the context of specific
macros we should do the same for AC_USE_SYSTEM_EXTENSIONS as well.  I
don't *think* there are any other stock macros that put
feature-selection #defines into config.h but I could have missed
something.

zw