Createrepo checksum problem

Hello guys!

I've created my own YUM repository to store my RPM packages and share them
with other peoples.

First, i have created a local repository, and after a "yum makecache"
everything worked well.

Now, i move my repo to apache root, to make repo available to other peoples,
but after running a "createrepo" in my repo, when i run "yum makecache" YUM
says:

"Metadata file does not match checksum"

But, if i change the baseurl in repo file to my local path (i mean,
/var/www/... instead http://192......) it works fine.

I already ran "yum clean all" + "createrepo" + "yum makecache", but didn't
worked.

I've already deleted my whole repository too and recreated using
"createrepo" but the problem persists.

After running "yum clean all" + "createrepo" + "yum makecache", YUM shows
this extra message:

---------------------------
Not using downloaded repomd.xml because it is older than what we have:
  Current   : Wed Mar  7 14:07:50 2012
  Downloaded: Mon Mar  5 16:52:43 2012

But i checked the repomd.xml changetime and it's "Mar 7 14:07:50".

Versions:
Createversion: 0.4.9
Yum: 3.2.22
Apache (i.e. httpd): Server version: Apache/2.2.3
                             Server built:   Oct 20 2011 17:00:12

Thanks in advance for any hint!