Re: Making local yum repository - Is it possible to get both architectures with one machine ?

OK, but the mrepo repos do not "play nice" with the EPEL repo, and I need to keep this setup as supportable as possible.  RedHat (sorta kinda) supports EPEL -- RHN-KB articles direct you to it, and I'd call that indirect support.

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)