Re: Making local yum repository - Is it possible to get both architectures with one machine ?

On 7/19/11 4:34 PM, Dan White wrote:
> Using RHEL 5, I was able to create a local repo of my machine's arch (x86_64) easily, but I need to support them unfortunate folks who still run 32 bit.  Any way to get yum/reposync to pull down the i386 files ?

I've been using mrepo to sync RHN's repos to a local machine.  It
handles mirroring RHN, creating the associated yum repos, etc.  I then
disable RHN stuff on each client and point the hosts to my local yum repos.

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/mrepo/

http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/mrepo_configuration.html

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .