Re: DTD for repomd.xml

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Miroslav Suchý wrote:

I would like to start discussion if FPI I suggested is appropriate. And even find better home url for this document other then my homepage.

If you find this usefull I can continue with creating DTD for other xmlfiles like filelists.xml and primary.xml.

I'd hold off on making a dtd of the other xml files. We've never really had much in the way of a 'standard' for those and I'm loathe to add one now. Especially if it is going to bind us to it.

Truth be told I'd rather get toa place where we only have repomd.xml and the other files are sqlite databases.

-sv