Re: yum fails to install most up to date version

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Maria Alandes Pradillo wrote:

Well, this is what I get in the Linux Distribution that I use (Scientific Linux 5). It would be good to know if this is a bug in or an issue in 3.2.22 so we can document this properly for our users. Or at least have good reasons to ask for an upgrade of the yum package to the people providing the distribution.

Which is why I suggest testing yum 3.2.25. It seems like the kind of thing we've fixed in the releases since 3.2.22 but it would be best to verify it.

-sv