Re: Yum/Python import error

"Ol.Geez" <ol.geez@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> We have an issue with the latest yum version provided by Red Hat
> (3.2.22-20).
> When provisioning a new build via kickstart, we obtain the following:
> http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2272/yumimporterror.png

 Interesting. That function is in that file in 3.2.22-20, is the
kickstart/anaconda running with an old version of yum?
 Assuming you have an older version of yum as the kickstart
version. Are you doing anything so that yum could be updated and
_then_ (within the same process) need to load the update_md file?

--
James Antill -- james@xxxxxxx