Yum/Python import error

Hi,

We have an issue with the latest yum version provided by Red Hat (3.2.22-20).
When provisioning a new build via kickstart, we obtain the following:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2272/yumimporterror.png

This is not happening with 3.2.19-18, as soon as we take out the latest yum in the channel, everything works fine.

We upgraded latest python package as well and other yum-metadata-parser and yum-rhn-plugin packages without success.

The "ImportError: cannot import name utf8_text_wrap" message is not really obvious, I've seen that there was some mention about utf8 text wrap implementation in the 3.2.23 change logs but I can't tell if it's related.

We're still troubleshouting on our side but if the stack screenshot is giving you a hint, do not hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,
Geez.