Re: support for private repo on AWS S3

Thanks a lot, James!
> ...and I'd assume you'd want to start around step 9.
Yes, that is really helpful!
PS. I am in Beijing China, the following 3 month, I have nothing else to do, studying YUM is my mission. I hope I can contribute to it.
Currently, Asianux3.0 using a systerm updater named axtu, but nobody is satisfied, so we are trying to switch to YUM.
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:20 AM, James Antill <james-yum@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter King <happypeter1983@xxxxxxxxxxxx step 9.com> writes:

> Anybody has the experience to make yum work with apache module auth_mysql?
> We are trying to use yum, now I am trying to figure this out. BTW, I am from
> Asianux. Plz ignore me if my question is stupid.

 The same way you do Auth. basic support for anything else, a quick
google search provides:

 http://bignosebird.com/notebook/mysqlauth.shtml

...and I'd assume you'd want to start around step 9.

--
James Antill -- james@xxxxxxx