Re: yum -C ???

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008, Morgan Read wrote:

Hello folks

I've been doing my best to minimalise my iNet usage and have tired both running a networked yum cache over nfs and also mirroring my yum cache via rsync between machines - all with keepcache=1 in /etc/yum.conf on the "master" machine.

Either way I'm getting "Caching enabled but no local cache of..." errors.

and you're positive those files exist in the cache dir. In the sample below you show some of the files but not the specific ones that it says are missing from the cache - can you list out the specific ones, too?

-sv