updates with yum......

hi

I am using FC8. I am regularly using yum for updating purposes. I am also using the plug-in presto.

I gave the command yum update and it showed a list of updates for various applications.

here the issue is that, with respect to mozilla firefox, it was shown that size is 21M.

firefox i386 2.0.0.14-1.fc8 updates 21 M

I observed at the time of downloading too. It is as follows:

(5/16): firefox-2.0.0.14- 100% |=========================| 21 MB 08:55

yum substantiated with presto is supposed to download only the delta RPM (as per my knowledge goes, probably it means that only the files which changed) whose size will be ultimately very less........

when I checked the www.mozilla.com/en-US/ ; It is showing that size is only 9.2MB.

Can any body please explain me what is happening here?????