Re: yum rhn timeout error

Hi John
Im not familiar w createrepo, so i may have done this incorrectly. I d/l'd the createrepo app from duke and ran
createrepo -v /etc/yum.repo.d/
files were generated, but that didnt seem to make a difference when i reran yum update

I did examine the output'd primary.xml.gz file and it didnt appear to have much information.  I haven't successfully ran yum yet, so its likely that my local repository doesnt even exist yet.

Does this make any sense?

thanks
pete