Re: proxy isa server

paolovg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,
I have a problem in order to authenticate yum through a proxy isa server (ntlm authentication).

For proxy authentication I have configured yum with domain\username and password that I use on a windows enviroment.
The proxy listen on port 8080.

However this proxy negate me the access, the message error is authentcation failure....

I have tried to use the free NTLM software, but the problem remain, I can't authenticate me on this porxy.

Someone can help me?
Could you show your proxy settings from /etc/yum.conf ?
{change the actual server name/pass if you need to}

DaveT.