[Yum] list policy changes

Seth,

seth vidal wrote:

> I don't think I have that feature turned on. I wanted the messages held
> and no notification given specifically for the aforementioned reason.

being a moderator of several Apache lists myself, I know the problem
very well. IMO, it's your personal decision, however you should ask
yourself the following:

How many "true" messages are actually being discarded? (That's something
only you as the moderator can know.) If the answer is "almost none",
then I'd say you've got nothing to loose. Otherwise, you've got possibly
more work to expect by handling mails, which are directed to you
personally than to the list.

Jochen