[Yum] importing and exporting current package list

Is it possible to export a list of installed packages, take that list
to a second machine, and then have yum import that list and add and
remove packages on the second machine to match the list? Are there any
tools, or yum options for doing this?

I have a set of similar machines, which I plan to install with
identical packages. The machines are already setup with FC4, and I
have added and removed some packages from the default install on one
of the machines. I'd like to replicate that install on the other
machines. If there are better ways of solving this problem, please let
me know.

It seems that I can export a list using
   yum list installed | cut -d ' ' -f 1
No doubt I could write a script that could compare that list with the
list on the new machine, and yum install or yum remove the appropriate
packages. However, reading this list and other pages, it appears that
scripting yum is not recommended.

I'd be grateful for any advice,
Many thanks,
Ian.