[Yum] Redhat EL.3 AS box downgraded to ES after yum update

Hi,

I guess this might stray into a rpm problem area rather than yum, but I thought
I would put it out anyway... sorry in advance.

I have a local yum respository which is currently stocked with the redhat EL
update #6 rpms, and 100 blade servers configured to use it which are RHEL 3 ES
and AS.

I have 4 RHEL3 Advanced server boxes. When yum ran on those, they picked up the
kernel update. But when I rebooted those servers to use the new kernel, they
were running as RHEL Enterprise server boxes and complaining about too much
memory etc.

Any ideas on what went wrong there?

Thanks,

Tom