[Yum] RedHat blocking previously infected hosts ?

On of our systems got infected by a botnet-like system, which caused us
to reformat it.
We installed Fedora 4 on a new IP address, so we could test everything
before putting it back to the old IP. Yum worked fine at that time,
providing us with updates to the latest packages.
After the change to the old IP, we were unable to use Yum. We also
aren't able to connect to the RedHat site, which appears to be the same
IP to which Yum connects. This is what we get :
Yum Version: 2.4.0
COMMAND: yum -d 50
Installroot: /
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: updates-released
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: updates-released

Any idea what's going on ? Is RedHat blocking certain hosts ?