[Yum] Local Repo and Bizarre Checksum Failures

Hi:

So, I got this local repo on another box. Doing downloads via apache,
etc.  On occasion, I get some funky checksum failures when I do an
update on my laptop.  I tried restarting apache thinking some caching
was interfering. But, no.

Is the standard just to "yum clean ..."? Is anyone else seeing this?

Note, that I heavily dev out of this repo, so, it changes very
frequently. I tried to put debug statements in key places to check but
nothing useful came out of it.  Sometimes it would just magically start
working.

So far, it's failed on package checksums and metadata checksums. But,
not frequently. Just right when I am easily annoyed. :P

--
-jeff