[Yum] legal stuff

Hi

> Why?  I don't see why this is any different from adding a URL to livna's
> website or using it an email message on a list like this, or for that
> matter stating things like "look for livna if you want some of the
> encumbered packages".

Law works in strange ways. Red Hat can link to fedorafaq.org or any such
sources as long as it doesnt provide the legally questionable software
but it cannot link directly to livna.org or provide the software itself.
Thats my understanding of it.

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc4/errata/#sn-why-no-mp3

Anyway this has nothing to do with yum development.

regards
Rahul;