[Yum] patch to enable bare-bones repacking

FYI... I did some quick testing with 2.3.4 and
RPMCALLBACK_REPACKAGE_PROGRESS still isn't set multiple times during the
repackaging processing as would be expected (although it is set once for
every package that is repackaged.) RPMCALLBACK_INST_PROGRESS is set instead.

Thanks (Seth) for adding progress bars and other general output during the
repackaging process.

~Chris

--
Christopher C. Weis
|---> Enterprise Systems Manager/Administrator