[Yum] patch to enable bare-bones repacking

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 21:16 -0500, Christopher Weis wrote:
> Having little to no Yum/RPM programming or architectural experience, I
> *think* I may have managed to ninja-hack support for repackaging into
> yum.  I apologize if I'm way off on how I did this.  I'm not exactly
> sure if this is what the todo item...
>
> -- repackage all erasures should work - I don't think this one is hard
> either - it just needs some attention for a few minutes. :)
>
> ... is meant to solve, but it seems to be working okay for me so far.

Very interesting. I think a little bit of your patch at the bottom is
from some other item - not this. Otherwise it's not a terribly invasive
patch. However, I'd like to see some more testing of this to find out if
does what it needs to do.

Calling the repackaging folks on this list - test Chris' patch please,
find out if this does what you'd expect it todo.

Thanks,
-sv