[Yum] patch to enable bare-bones repacking

Hmmm, must be the difference between FC4's yum and the official/CVS
yum.  You're right, everything beneath "self.ts.setFlags(0) # reset
everything" should shouldn't be in the patch.  Give me a night to clean
it up and test using a pristine CVS pull, not FC4's.

Thanks.

~Chris